After a relatively dry spring in the PNW the rain decided to show it’s presence over the weekend at the Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton, WA just in time for the Ridge Speed Tour.
The Ridge Speed Tour is showcases both the Trans Am cars racing in the West Coast Championships, and The Sportcar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA), which included a range of vintage icons including Porsche, Formula Ford, Covettes, and more for spectators.
While drivers had to manage wet conditions on Friday and Saturday; Sunday’s weather made for perfect conditions out on the track. The conditions throughout the weekend provided racers and fans alike a top notch racing experience.
Trans AM Series presented by Pirelli Wester Championship
In the Big Machine Vodka SPIKED Collers TA2 series it was Brody Goble going back-to-back to lead the series at Ridge Motorsports Park from start to finish to dominate the field over the 41-lap race, earning his third-career win in the series and first of 2023.
1. Brody Goble, No. 69 Brown Bros. Ford/Cortex Performance Ford Mustang
2. Ricky Leigh, No. 09 1909 Gastropub Temecula, CA Chevrolet Camaro
3. Dave Kunicki, No. 67 Blue Max Canada Chevrolet Camaro
4. Michael Fine, No. 66 Architectural Glass Systems Inc. Chevrolet Camaro
5. Michael LaPaglia, No. 31 Papini’s Garage/F.A.S.T. Auto Ford Mustang